Prescription Goggles Description
- It has same size and shape of G1 goggles . It is shortsighted only.
- It has clear lenses and support left and right different lenses.
- High-class PC and clear lenses with wide vision.
- UV400 protection.
- Wide-angle vision and high light transmittance ensure a high definition view.
- Each goggle has two additional different sizes of nose bridges to ensure a correct fit.
- Each goggle is with a protective case.
- Anti Fog Coating (Do not clean with Microfiber Cloth).
- Silicone head strap is adjustable to fit most adults, soft, and comfortable to wear.
- Since the nose bridge is adjustable, it will suitable for teenagers as well. Alternative ones can be referred below
After use wash the goggles with clean water (do not touch the surface of the lenses)
Do not use organic solutions such as alcohol and thinners because these solutions may deform or discolor your goggles.
Prescription Goggles Regular Size with Clear Lenses:
Our swimming goggles all have basic features like anti-fog and UV protection. This prescription goggles have regular size frame. It suits most swimmers. With clear lenses, it is more suitable for indoor swimming and water activities.
If you have difficulty in choosing the lens power, please choose the last option “Prescription” and then leave your prescription details in the “Comment” area. Alternatively, please send us your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will choose the best suitable lenses for you, as long as it is in the range between -1.5 to -8.0.
- Free Shipping is offered to orders in Australia. Stay safe and stay strong!