Prescription Swimming Goggles for Adults and Teenagers:
- It is nearsighted goggles only.
- Lens power can be different for each eye to fit your sight.
- High-class PC and clear lenses with wide vision.
- Wide-angle vision and high light transmittance ensure a high definition view.
- Each goggle has two additional different sizes of nose bridges to ensure a correct fit.
- UV400 protection.
- Each goggle is with a protective case.
- Anti Fog Coating (Do not clean with Microfiber Cloth).
- Silicone head strap is adjustable to fit most adults, soft, and comfortable to wear.
- Suitable for swimming training and racing.
- This goggles suit for teenagers as well. The nosebridge is adjustable,
Important notice on this goggles. A couple of diopters are out of stocks. Alternative solution is:
G1 as below. It has the similar colour and size. If any of the diopter is out of stock, we will use G1 to replace it without further notice. There will be no extra charge.
In addition, we introduced two new improved goggles that have similar sizes with G1-S but different colours. They are more comfortable to wear. They are:
- The goggles have light blue colour tinted lenses. It has similar features of G1-S.
2. The goggles have clear lenses. It is more for indoor environment. It provides super vision for you to see clearly in the water.
Swimming Goggles for Adults and Teenagers:
Our Swimming Goggles for Adults and Teenagers have all have basic features like anti-fog and UV protection. This prescription or optical swimming goggle, can be for all swimmers. It is more suitable for swimmers that often have training or racing. It has a low profile frame and the nose bridge is adjustable.
If you have difficulty in choosing the lens power, please choose the last option “Prescription”. Then leave your prescription details in the “Comment” area. Alternatively, please send us your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will choose the best suitable lenses for you.
After use wash the goggles with clean water (do not touch the surface of the lenses)
Do not use an organic solvent such as alcohol and thinners. Because these solutions may deform or discolor your goggles.
2022 Sales Are Continued. We offer:
– 10% discount for each pair of swimming goggles.
– Free Shipping is offered to orders in Australia. Stay safe and stay strong!