Description for Prescription Best Goggles for Swimming:
- Large frame, wide visibility, and UV protection provide the best swimming experience for every swimmer. (please note, it may also not fit a swimmer with a small face)
- Good for recreational and outdoor swimming.
- Anti-fog and stabilizing nose bridge keeps fitting secure and comfortable.
- One-touch, quick-fit buckle for a perfect fit with simple adjustments – even while wearing.
- A flexible big silicone frame provides the most comfortable feeling.
- Comes with Protective Case.
- Each pair of goggles has the same lens power for left and right eyes after manufacturing. If you want different lens power, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: this has a large frame compared to G1 and G-S. It may not be suitable for teenagers.
- After use wash the goggles with clean water (do not touch the surface of the lenses)
- Do not use an organic solvent such as alcohol and thinners because these solutions may deform or discolor your goggles.
Best Goggles for Swimming with Large Frame and Anti-Fog:
Like G1 or G1-S racing style swimming goggles, this prescription best goggles for swimming is for people with myopia. Apart from Anti-fog and UV protection, it has a large frame and is more for recreational. It can be for both indoor and outdoor swimming, especially outdoor. The design of goggles makes them easy and comfortable to wear.
If you have difficulty in choosing the lens power, please choose the first option “Prescription” and then send us your prescription via the email above or leave it in the “Comment” area. Alternatively, please send us your prescription to email@example.com. We will choose the best lenses for you, as long as it is in the range between -1.5 to -9.0.
2021 sales are continued. We offer:
– 10% discount for each pair of best goggles for swimming.
– On top of the free shipping provided, we would like to continue to offer free express shipping for those who really need it. The Express Shipping is through the Australian Post Office. Stay safe and stay strong!